Are you constantly overwhelmed?
Do you feel like you were meant to do so much more?
Do you want to change but struggle with a lack of motivation, procrastination, or fear of failure?
Well, I think you’re in the right place.
Did you know that 98% of people don’t live the life they dreamed of.
Hi, I’m Deborah. Here at AsBoldasTHELion.com, I help lead you to the heart of the Father where you can discover your true identity, find the courage to pursue your God-given purpose, and live the life you were created to live. The name of the blog is based on Proverbs 28:1b “… but the righteous are as bold as a lion“. Every time I feel discouraged I remember that I AM the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, therefore I MUST be bold as a lion.
God loves you unconditionally. While you may have flaws and struggles, you don’t have to be perfect before you can start doing the things He calling you to do. He’s not a taskmaster who requires perfection before we can serve Him. That’s why it’s my passion to guide you into His Love so that you can discover your true identity and purpose and leave your Holy-Spirit imprint in this world.
My own journey started in 2016 when I turned 40. My life had become a huge ball of frustration and overwhelm as I struggled with the responsibilities of taking care of my two children, my dad (my mom had passed away in 2012), a demanding job as a software developer, and ministry duties at church. Disenchanted with my life, I began to feel that there MUST be more to life than “this”.
Then God did something amazing. He pulled me away from all the busyness in my life and said “Come away with me.” That was the beginning of an incredible journey where I found His unconditional love and my true identity.
I don’t have it all together, (really I don’t) but my hope is that you will join me on this journey to seek the heart of the Father and walk in our God-given purpose so that can touch the lives of others so that they too can live the life they were created to live. we can touch the lives of others and the lessons I’ve learned and t that my experiences would help to encourage you to face your fears and overcome the overwhelming demands of everyday life, that voice in your head that tells you that you can’t, today’s excuse and everything else that holds you back from becoming who you were called to be.
Join me on my journey to seek the heart of God, walk in my purpose, touching the lives of others, and doing my part to bring God’s Kingdom to earth as it is in heaven.
More about me:
- I’ve been a software developer for the last 20 years
- I’m the owner of an online handmade bath and beauty shop, Heaven Scent Creations
- I’m typically a logical person and I ask God “Why?” a lot. (Hmmm is that what it means to be like a child? You know, why, why, why? lol)
- I love studying end-time prophesy
- I’m intrigued by the Hebrew language and enjoy digging into the historical and cultural context of the Bible.
- I really really enjoy being a mom. If I had to do it over I’d have lots of kids and stay at home and be up at 3 a.m. praying for them and asking God how I can help them fulfill their purpose.
- I really, really love God. Over the last 3 years or so, I’ve been asking the Father to help me to understand how much He loves me so that I can love others the same way (disclaimer: It’s hard! I’m still a work in progress 😊)